- Laughter is the best medicine and is essential for your financial wellness.
- Here’s a collection of dad jokes on personal finance that are so bad they’re actually good.
- Share them around, tell them to your loved ones, have a laugh annoying them. Have a happy father’s day!
Money is no laughing matter. But it is Father’s Day and what’s Father’s Day without a few dad jokes thrown in for good measure. After all, laughter is the best medicine and we sure do need a good dose of that for financial wellness. Here are some dad jokes that are so bad they’re actually good and they all have something to do with money.
Share them around, tell them to your loved ones, have a laugh annoying them. Have a happy father’s day!
Fun in the pun
1. Why is money called dough?
Because we all knead it!
2. Why did the computer have no money left?
Someone cleaned out its cache!
3. How do dinosaurs pay their bills?
With Tyrannosaurus checks.
4. Why did the robber take a bath before he stole from the bank?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
5. When does it rain money?
When there is change in the weather.
6. What did the duck say after he finished shopping at the mall?
Put it on my bill.
7. Why can’t you borrow money from a leprechaun?
Because they’re always a little short.
8. Why don’t cows have any money?
Because farmers milk them dry.
9. Why are spiders so smart with money?
They can find everything on the web.
10. Why did the coach go to the bank?
To get his quarter back.
11. How much money does a skunk have?
12. If money grew on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season?
13. Why do goalkeepers have so much money in the bank?
Because they are really good at saving.
14. Why should you not buy anything that comes with velcro?
Because it’s a total rip-off.
15. What happened when the cat swallowed a coin?
There was money in the kitty.
16. Why shouldn’t you carry two half dollars in your pocket?
Because two halves make a (w)hole and you could lose your money.
17. What should you do if a bull charged you?
Pay whatever it charged.
18. Where do hogs keep their money safe?
In piggy banks.
19. Why are diapers like $10 bills?
Because you have to change them.
20. When does a female deer need money?
When she doesn’t have a buck.